We recognize that your privacy is important. The below information outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use www.banyulenillumbikkids.com.au and all social media platforms as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Banyule Nillumbik Kids strives to maintain a high standard of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers, consumers and online visitors privacy on our website.
Banyule Nillumbik Kids would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY BANYULE NILLUMBIK KIDS
Your contact information, including:
- Named individuals
- Fax numbers
- Email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from Banyule Nillumbik Kids
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Banyule Nillumbik Kids email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Banyule Nillumbik Kids
- A customer relationship management system in which employees might write details of conversations
- Your accesses to our websites
WHAT BANYULE NILLUMBIK KIDS DOES WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries. Occasionally we may be required to provide your name to a business partner if you are the winner of a competition, so they can register the recipient of that prize. These instances will be detailed in our competition terms and conditions.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Banyule Nillumbik Kids
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpage’s and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc.)